Women of Silicon Roundabout, the UK’s vibrant centrepiece for women in tech, is returning on the 26th & 27th June 2018 at ExCeL, London.
Join 3,000 tech leaders and professionals for two days of inspiring keynotes, deep insight into tech trends & business strategy, technical classes and career development workshops…let’s smash the glass ceiling!
Confirmed speakers currently include:
– Baroness Lane-Fox of Soho CBE, British Businesswoman, Philanthropist & Public Servant
– Baroness Joanna Shields, Prime Minister’s Special Representative on Internet Safety
– UK CTO, Microsoft
– CTO, Gocompare.com
– Vice President, Oracle
– Chief Platform Officer, Starling Bank
– Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Bloomberg
– Head of Insight, eBay
– Engineering Manager, Facebook
– Android Engineer, Monzo
– Global Director of Customer Experience, HelloFresh Global
… and many more!
We will provide all the content and networking opportunities needed to boost your skills and supercharge your career, whilst addressing how to close the gender gap.
Tuesday 26 June: 7:30am-6:45pm
Wednesday 27 June: 8:00am-4:30pm
Excel London, East entrance
Prince Regent DLR
For more info, please Click here for event website