WELCOME TO BRITISH DIGITAL CHAMBER: SECURING A STRONG DIGITAL FUTURE FOR GREAT BRITAIN
At British Digital Chamber, we are on a mission to lead Britain’s digital business, trade and investment affairs both at home, and with the world.
As a nonprofit, non-governmental and independent business association, we are committed to representing, supporting and protecting the interests of our members from every corner of Great Britain.
While our advocacy and lobbying work is geared towards a Pro-Business, Digital and Global Britain, what sets us apart as an organisation led by entrepreneurs and private sector leaders is our focus on DELIVERING RESULTS and MAKING BUSINESS HAPPEN for our members, from small startups to large multinational corporations.
WE DON’T POINT TOWARDS THE PATH, WE WALK THE PATH WITH OUR MEMBERS
To support digital businesses grow globally, attract foreign direct investment into the industry and promote Britain as the best place in the world for digital and tech businesses, creating jobs and opportunities for all
To be the leading industry organisation serving, representing and protecting the interests of members at home, and helping them grow around the globe, securing a strong digital future for the nation
Our strategic goals
- Market Britain as the global hub for digital and tech businesses
- Help British digital and tech businesses export, grow and do business with the world
- Attract global businesses to invest in Britain’s digital and tech industry
- Attract international businesses to set up their bases in Great Britain
- Attract global businesses, government agencies and non-governmental organisations to purchase British digital and tech products and services
- Create jobs, businesses and a thriving economy for the nation
- Lobby for Pro-Business, Digital and Global Britain